An update on my homebrew

My bottling process at home in my kitchen
Easy, peasy bottling at home. Or so I thought

Just thought I’d let you know how my brewing expedition is going.  Today I finally got to bottle my homebrew.  It didn’t go as smoothly as I had planned.  For starters I discovered that I did not have the required corn sugar for the bottling process.  After shopping around early in the morning I found that a local home brew shop had what I was looking for.

I raced home to get started.  I have to admit the smell from my fermenting bucket was intoxicating.  An encouraging sign after a few weeks of waiting.  Unfortunately, I’d have to wait a little bit longer.  My siphon  failed to work and eventually broke, forcing me to run out and buy a second one.  Once I was back in business I bottled my brew and am now waiting another two weeks before sampling.

We shall see if I was successful or not!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: